1) I'm a tier one bracketologist over at the Bracket Matrix Rankings, which you should definitely check out.
2) Remember that all seed lines are read left to right.
3) Teams that are currently projected as auto-bids are listed in the bubble section at the bottom with respect to where they would be without their auto-bid.
4) All RPI data used for this comes from Warren Nolan. If you're as much of a college basketball geek as I am, it should be one of your bookmarks along with KenPom and the Bracket Matrix.
5) Apologies for the lack of a Wednesday update, I had exams this week so I couldn't get around to it.
6) I did get a chance to run my bracketology model for the first time, and it received a Paymon score of 318, below the Bracket Matrix average. I'll have to fine tune it over the next couple of weeks.
1: Oklahoma, North Carolina, Xavier, Kansas
2: Villanova, Iowa, Oregon, Iowa State
3: Miami (FL), Michigan State, Virginia, Maryland
4: Texas A&M, Utah, West Virginia, Kentucky
5: Providence, Dayton, USC, Purdue
6: South Carolina, Arizona, Texas, Louisville
7: Duke, Baylor, Pittsburgh, California
8: Michigan, Indiana, Colorado, Florida
9: St. Mary's, Wichita Sate, Notre Dame, St. Joseph's
10: Butler, Oregon State, Connecticut, Gonzaga
11: Cincinnati, VCU, (Seton Hall/Clemson), (Washington/Texas Tech)
12: Valparaiso, Monmouth, Chattanooga, South Dakota State
13: UC Irvine, San Diego State, Arkansas-LR, Stony Brook
14: Belmont, Kent State, Yale, UNC-Wilmington
15: North Florida, UAB, Texas A&M CC, New Mexico State
16: Montana, Winthrop, (Bucknell/Hampton), (Texas Southern/Mount Saint Mary's)
First Four Out: Syracuse, Valparaiso, Stanford, UCLA
Next Four Out: George Washington, Vanderbilt, Boise State, Georgetown
Also Considered: Monmouth, Arkansas-LR, Alabama, Florida State, Kansas State, Georgia Tech, Wisconsin, Mississippi, Arizona State, St. Bonaventure, LSU, Evansville, Marquette, Auburn, Davidson, Creighton, Ohio State